Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi
Views:976 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi Analytics - Python Developer - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (1-5 yrs)
About us :
Quantiphi is a category defining Data Science and Machine Learning Software and Services Company focused on helping organizations translate the big promise of Big Data & Machine Learning technologies into quantifiable business impact. We were founded on the belief that machine learning and artificial intelligence are transformative technologies that will create the next quantum gain in customer experience and unit economics of businesses. Quantiphi helps clients find and capture hidden value from data through a unique blend of business acumen, big-data, machine learning and intuitive information design.
AthenasOwl (AO) is our - AI for Media- solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.quantiphi.com ; www.athenasowl.tv
Role : Python Development
Experience Level : 1 to 3 Years
Work location : Mumbai
Employment : Full Time
1. Design distributed applications, architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speed and quality
2. Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric web services based applications that operate 24x7
3. Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
4. Develop software related to machine learning, artificial intelligence and data analytics.
5. Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems
The ideal candidate should have :
1. Sound knowledge of software designing, development, and algorithm related solutions.
2. Working knowledge on programming language in Python.
3. Strong object-oriented skills and development expertise on web services
4. Knowledge of different frameworks (preferably Django)
5. Knowledge in developing ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
6. Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
7. Knowledge with object oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, Python. etc).
8. Understanding building web applications and services with IDEs, ANT, JUnit, etc.
9. Knowledge with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management