Manager - HR at Quantinsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:976 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
QuantInsti - Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor - Illustrator/Photoshop (2-6 yrs)
Company Overview :
QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we've 2 primary products :
1. Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPATTM)
We've recently launched a new product, Quantra Blueshift which is aimed at helping our users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use. Our aim is simple : to be the one stop solution for everything algo!
We are in the process of expanding our team and are looking for enthusiastic individual who brings their existing expertise to our expanding suite of products & services.
- Create/understand a storyboard (SB)
- Should be able to visualize and execute the concept described in the SB & excellent storytelling skills to come up with the best way to teach and deliver highly technical content.
- Basic Experience with filming for creating videos of learning modules.
- Create highly engaging multimedia for e-Learning content
- Develop graphics, animations, videos and integrate voice-overs.
- Based on feedback, work to refine and come up with new ideas for visual content.
- Create design templates and layouts for various marketing platforms
- Creating Tutorial Videos with after effect animation
- Motion Graphics designing - minimum of 2 years- experience
Age : 25 to 30 years
Salary Range : 4 -7.5 LPA
Education : Graduation in any discipline or Certification or Diploma in Designing.
Other Aspects / Skills :
- Experience and interest in creating high quality educational and tutorial videos
- Experience in creating different kinds of videos: mashups including faculty and animation on the same screen, screen
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Audacity is a must.
- Experience in E-Learning projects / domain is desirable.
- Ability to recommend and create visual solutions based on the user descriptions
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth-focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their families.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better-aligned motto: party hard, work
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.