Manager - HR at Quantinsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
Views:62 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
QuantInsti - Marketing Designer - Infographics/Photoshop (0-3 yrs)
Experience : 0 - 3
Salary : 300000 - 600000
Function - Other - Other
Company Description - Array
Job Description :
Position Summary :
- We want to hire a designing professional who is a problem solver. As a marketing designer, this person will be responsible for creating a memorable brand identity through visual elements and clean design aesthetic.
- Being a part of the marketing team, this individual will be at the forefront of the design initiatives and work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ensure that all marketing communication meets the highest visual standards, aligned with the brand guidelines, and adhere to our strategic narrative.
- Understand the complete customer journey through every step.
- Develop Ad creatives for Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other CPC platforms
- Design Ebooks, brochures, slide decks and case studies
- Work on marketing email designs using HTML & CSS.
- Develop infographics, product illustrations, logos, social media and blog creatives
- Design landing page layouts
- Produce offline event print materials i.e. flyers, standees, background etc.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Observe competitors and industrial designs, graphics and interfaces
Education : Any Graduate, Certification in graphic designing-
Compensation : INR 3,00,000 - INR 6,00,000 per annum
- Experience with Page/template building tools and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with design software and technologies is a must (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Fluent communication in English is a must
- Fast learner with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail, flexibility, an ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet the timelines
Please share links of your work samples / Showreels with us?.
Company Overview :
QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality
educational services in this domain, we?ve 3 primary products :
- Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPAT- )
- The flagship course. About 6-month long, gold standard for quant & algo trading education globally. Participants from65+ countries.
- Quantra : A self-paced learning platform with one of the most advanced & intelligent features for interactive learning.
- Already has registered users from 150+ countries.
- Quantra Blueshift : Our newest product aimed at helping users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use through back-testing, research & trading.
- QuantInsti's ecosystem of products also includes a Single Sign On application , Our website & our blog, and a lot more. Our aim is simple : to be the one-stop solution for everything algo!
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth-focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You!
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company-sponsored group health insurance for team members & their dependents.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better-aligned motto: party hard, work harder!-
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the
products for a global audience.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.