HR at Quantile Analytics
Views:616 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Quantile Analytics - Full Stack Developer - Python/MySQL (3-5 yrs)
Full Stack developer
Who we're looking for?
- We are looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- You'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our services platform/applications.
What can you do?
- Implement web interfaces, APIS and RESTful services.
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack.
- Work closely with infrastructure to build high scale backend services.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
What we expect?
- Someone who is passionate about learning new technologies, is a self-starter.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, computer networks and object-Oriented programming.
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services.
- 3+ years software engineering experience, our tech stack includes primarily Python, AngularJS, MySQL and bash.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience with Git or similar version control system, comfortable with the command line ( we use Linux as our primary development environment ), strong browser testing and debugging skills.
- Experience working with Excel
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc- )
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Engineering/Information Technology from a premier technical institute
Experience : 3+ year of relevant work experience
Confirmation : After successful completion of six month probation period.
Working : (Monday - Saturday) 6 Days a week, Timings as per client needs
Hiring Process :
- Shortlisting of resumes
- Initial HR Round by company
- Technical Skype Interview by US Client
- Final HR Round at Indore, Madhya Pradesh India
- Signing of Confidentiality & Intellectual Property Agreement, Employment contract.
Compensation : Negotiable as per Industry Standard