Recruiter at Corporate Cheese
Views:840 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Manager (8-11 yrs)
Urgent and Immediate opening for Quality Manager for our prestigious client Airoli Location
Experience: 8-11 years
Industry Type: IT Software
Role: Quality Manager
- Seeking a self-driven professional to drive quality processes for software development and support teams within the information systems organization.
- The selected candidate will own the quality process and will be responsible for defining, implementing and tracking quality assurance and process governance across project teams.
- He or she will be responsible for driving implementation of industry standards and capability & maturity models across development and support services teams.
- He or she will also lead a team of QA engineers responsible for testing and validating deliverables of the software development and support services teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct and coordinate the quality program, including the implementation of systems and procedures.
- Create and modify processes to ensure maximum efficiency and implementation
- Ensure process adherence and track / report on the same
- Compile quality control reports, create process control metrics, manage non-conformity or discrepancy reports, and recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Implementation of industry standards and capability & maturity models across development and support services teams
- Lead the QA team through all aspects of data quality management and coach as needed by building processes, quality implementation strategy and test plans.
Other responsibilities deemed necessary as required:
- Experience, Knowledge, Skills/competencies required (what is expected to be achieved to meet organizational goals):
- 8+ years of related work experience in quality assurance management with 3+ years in implementation and management of quality management systems and processes
- Must have a proven track record of creating and executing on highly effective quality processes
- Extensive experience in setting up quality management systems and processes with exposure to ISO standards and CMMI certifications.
- Expertise in writing project test plans, report, metrics & test objectives and individual test cases
- Experienced in developing test strategies including creation of test scripts / cases, executing testing procedures and tracking of defects
- Prior experience with test automation and performance testing would be added advantage
- Previous experience managing multiple test teams across multiple projects
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
If this interests you, contact me ASAP at 9820651871 and apply here.
Details reqd from your end:
Reason for change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.