Recruiment Manager at Talent Thrill
Views:1367 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Quality Engineer - Functional/Mobile Testing (2-5 yrs)
A leading music streaming service company is looking to hire a 'Quality Engineer' for its office in Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for performing a variety of Quality Engineering/Testing tasks, including iOS/Android functional testing, test case creation and testing on iOS/Android Devices.
- You will also be a champion for all things tested across platform working closely with developers, product designers and operation teams to test and ship best in-class mobile and web applications.
Required Technical skills and experience :
- 2 year experience in native mobile app testing (iOS, Android) on mobile phones and tablets.
- 2 to 3 years of quality engineering experience, testing web applications.
- Experience in scripting using Perl/Shell.
- Strong experience with defect tracking tools and best practices around logging and tracking defects.
- Basic knowledge about test automation tools such as Appium/UI automation/Instruments.
- Experience with Web Services methodologies like JSON and REST .
- Any experience in Network simulation/testing is a extra bonus.
Education and other required skills and experience :
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
Benefits and Perks :
All the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- Company sponsored team outings