Quality Assurance Manager - Manual/Mobile Testing (4-6 yrs)
- Architect one or more major areas of the Synaptic platform, which comprises of multiple components; oversees project teams as required
- Work closely with the business team, technical teams, and user groups in the Testing of applications.
- Participates in conceiving and setting the direction for Testing projects and ensuring all deliverables from the team are of the highest quality.
- Perform and lead triage and analysis of application incidents to provide possible short term and long-term resolutions as appropriate based on the business priority.
- Evaluates, analyzes and leads the adoption of emerging new technologies and practices to evolve as new standards that improve software delivery and maximize value.
- 4 TO 6 years of experience in Manual Testing of both Web Applications and Mobile for Android and IOS
- Should have experience as QA Team Lead/ QA Manager
- Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for both web applications and back-end services.
- Experience developing high-quality test strategies and test plans.
- Experience in automation, shell scripts is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- Should have experience working with product companies or from either IIT, NIT, Birla Institutes, IIIT any branch or from other top 25 institutes