Quality Assurance Manager - Automation/Integration Testing (6-12 yrs)
- Participate as a leader to define, architect and implement the vision for Automate trading systems
- Lead team of 3-4 QA Analyst, helping them with design and implementation of their work. And be responsible for quality of the team's outcome.
- Understand and translate business requirement into software/systems
The successful candidate will be part of our technology team that is responsible for delivering low latency real time software for High Frequency Trading.
- 7-12 Years of experience in Automation Testing,Integration Testing & Pentration Testing
- Very good understanding of building low latency systems
- Very good understanding of concurrency, memory models, networks
- Very good understanding of kernel and OS level optimizations
- Experience working with large data sets collection, analysis and processing
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding of capital market, trading systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual high energy, high activity levels.
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company