Recruiter at Strategic Placements & HR Services
Views:97 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Assurance Lead - Selenium/Functional Testing (7-10 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of 8, 16 & 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Leading small/medium size team(s)
- Technical Project Management and Tracking (Agile/Scrum)
- Design and Develop test cases/automation framework, test scripts for new application and enhancements using automation test tools
- Create technical test cases/designs that map business needs to technology solutions using various test methodologies and tools
- Perform System Testing and test cases Reviews
- Provide technical assistance to junior test engineers in enabling them to make design & test coverage choice
- Cross-site coordination for understanding business requirements and developing applications effectively
- Ensure appropriate standards, guidelines and best practices for test framework Architecture, Design and Development
- Bring technical expertise based on testing experience, new tools and technologies and make sound technical decisions to deliver high quality projects
- Testing, and breaking, code constantly and help rebuild it better.
- Software Development Engineers in Test devise smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments. As a Test Engineer, you would partner with software developers to create and code tests during product development
- To mitigate potential quality risks across SDLC through pragmatic test coverage
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Enable delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
- Responsible for various dimensions of testing (functional/nonfunctional (performance, scalability, adverse etc.), ensuring quality experiences to our customers.
- Extensive technical expertise and judgment, an integrated part of the software development team and define, document, analyze, perform, and automate tests for products. Identify functional /non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions.
- Responsible for adhering to best QA practices and improve the Quality of the products continuously
- Responsible to create repeatability that enable and validate high quality releases at a fast pace
- Assist in developing requirements, strategy, scope and priorities.
- Analyze and document business requirements and produce detailed functional specifications.
- Analyze and document process flows and develop target state processes.
- Prepare mockup for understanding
- Work global team of developers
- Support QA processes for the frontend web team for workflow testing
- Experience with CMS systems such as Sitefinity, Sitecore or Kinetico to perform QA activities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems, engineering
- Strong technical background, are detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities
- Around 6+ years of experience in testing
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, Test Processes
- Excellent product and testing acumen
- Write excellent automation code (C#/Java/PHP/Ruby etc.)
- Experience in working on Windows based environments, TFS
- Experience in test automation tools like Telerik, Selenium, Ready API, Groovy script, junit, phpunit, webdriver, jmeter, SoapUI etc
- Provide technical and functional support throughout the project lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, developing functional specification documents, developing Test requirements, strategy, scope and priorities
- Experience in Leading a small/medium size team
- Experience in Technical Project Management, Tracking, Dashboards/Reporting
- Experience using Source Code Control Tools (TFS/SVN/VSTS/GIT)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change in direction