HR at Swar Yantra Technologies
Views:418 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Quality Assurance Lead - Manual & Automation Testing (4-9 yrs)
Closeloop Technologies is a Palo Alto (California, US) based IT startups started by ex-employees of Google, Apple, Facebook and LinkedIn which work on latest technologies creating world class products for Bay area based startups. Our clients range from venture-backed machine learning startups to a pizza startup.
At this stage company have offices in US (with 12 people), Jaipur (with 25 people) and Pune (12 people). Closeloop is staring a new development centre at Chandigarh and looking to hire best in class test engineers.
US team handle's most of client interaction and project management work while India team will be responsible for Engineering work. If you are best in class and love to work in startup environment we have an opening for you.
- The Sr. Test / QA Engineer will be located in our Chandigarh office and will work closely with our Silicon Valley office.
- We are looking for a world-class Automation/Manual Test engineer who is passionate about client success, who thrives on challenging himself and who believes in success through collaboration!
- We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excites you, this is the right place to be.
- Understanding and reviewing project requirements and design documentation in order to create test artifacts.
- Testing software new releases, fixes and application enhancements, writing and excuting test cases and reporting defects
- Performing functional, UI, Device, workflow, system and data testing.
- Executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Demonstrating creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Understand the entire scope of business activities and participate in enhancing these areas
- Ensure compliant, quality and timely completion of application testing.
Key Qualifications :
- 4+ years of hands-on Software Testing experience.
- Well versed in Manual Testing and should have basic knowledge in automation testing.
- Should be able to analyse requirements and prepare TP accordingly
- Prior experience in web application Testing is required.
- Test and defect management tool experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of Database Concepts, SQL and XML.
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes, Programming concepts and the QA life cycle and methodology.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solving, and interpersonal communication a must.
- Experience in Agile methodologies with continuous integration and contemporary software quality assurance processes will be preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, (English grammar, punctuation and spellings.)
- Candidate should be strong in any of the coding language.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. B.tech/M.tech or BCA/MCA.
- You will work with the best brains in Silicon Valley
- Best in Industry Salaries
- You will work directly with clients and LEARN a lot
- You will LEARN latest concepts and technologies
- Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
- Paid holidays
Salary : 6 - 14 Lacs per annum