Senior Recruiter at Sourcebits Technologies
Views:621 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Quality Assurance Lead - Automation Testing - Selenium/Appium (7-12 yrs)
Job Description : QA Lead
Required Skills & Experience :
- 7-12 years of hands-on experience with defining Test strategy, writing Test plans, and designing and executing software Tests
- Should have minimum 5 years of application Testing (web) and cross browser testing.
- Solid knowledge of Automation Testing techniques to determine appropriate number of Test iterations and applying Testing concepts.
- Experience in Automation of Testing using Selenium and Appium and has exposure in setting up a framework from scratch.
- Experience with programming in Java/Python/C++; Understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience Testing both Web & Mobile applications and back end services, including functional API Testing, integration Testing, and UI functionality and usability Testing
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and SDLC process.
- Should be able to understand customer / end users requirements and should own the issue till closure
- Good simulation skills, understanding user experience and out of box thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with problem solving skills
- Good team player
Desired Skills :
- Understanding of different Automation Framework (BDD, TDD, Keyword Driven, Hybrid etc).
- Developing automated test scripts, utilizing and building on continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, Maven), and proficiency in various methodologies for software testing.
- Certifications, preferably ISTQB or CSM certification would be a plus.
- Knowledge on preferred tools like SOAPUI, JMeter, SeeTest across mobile platforms and devices.