CEO at Amicon Hub Services
Views:557 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Quality Assurance Engineer - UI Automation Frameworks (2-10 yrs)
We are having multiple opening for QA Automation with a leading product based company in Gurgaon . Please share
SE 2-4 Years
SSE- 4- 6 Years
TL - 7-9 Years
Location - Gurgaon
Must Haves :
- Strong knowledge and working experience on UI automation frameworks preferably Selenium and Appium.
- Build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Analyse test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Strong coding skills in languages such as C, C++, Java or scripting languages such as Python, Golang
- API level testing - Solid Knowledge of the API functioning both via manual and automation.
- API automation using tools like Rest Assured, Karate, Postman etc.
- Good database knowledge.
- Working experience on Android Studio, Xcode, Charles Proxy/ Fiddler /burp, Android ADB.
Good to Have :
- Experience in NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Security testing.
- Understanding of the Unix based systems for logs monitoring and shell scripting.
- API monitoring tools like Kibana, Grafana, influx DB etc.
- Understanding the NFR (non functional requirements) like battery consumption, data consumption, crash logging.
- Knowledge on tools like Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Crashlytics.
- Performance testing of backend servers using tools like Gatling/JMeter/Golang.
Apply here with the following details :
Total Exp. -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Joining Time -
Experience Details -
CEO - Amicon Hub Services