Technical Recruiter at Anzy Careers pvt ltd
Views:739 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Quality Assurance Engineer - Selenium/Automation Testing (2-7 yrs)
As a QA Engineer, your work will drive the success of the company and directly influence client engagement. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always changing. You will have significant influence on automation and test technologies. You have strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and are creative.
- Participate as a Scrum team member to determine story Acceptance Criteria, drive test strategy including comprehensive automation strategy, performance, scale, load testing, fault tolerance, negative testing for stories.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Participate as a QA agile team member in an Agile/Scrum development life cycle.
- Identify areas for automation, designing, developing and maintaining automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver, writing XPath/CSS selectors for selenium tests to support QA automation.
- Able to use an automation framework to perform both API, Backend, Database and UI tests.
- Participate in Quality planning, execution, defect reporting and tracking using JIRA Bug tracking tool.
- Provide status and blockers at daily standups, and participate in Sprint retrospectives.
- Estimate and scope work for future sprints/projects.
- Must be familiar with SQL Databases, SQL structures and creating and running basic SQL queries
- Managing Linux servers, including shell scripting
- Ensure version control of test/development artifacts using version control systems (GIT)
- Manage testing environment using AWS
Minimum qualifications :
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills. Highly collaborative team player.
- 2-4+ years experience testing web based application software
- 2-4+ years experience working in an Agile environment
- Hands on experience developing test automation framework and automated test scripts using Selenium and other technologies (Jasmine, Karma, Phantom, Casper).
- Extremely comfortable with performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience testing service oriented architecture (RESTful API testing).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- JIRA (or some defect management tool) experience
- Linux/Unix experience is required
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with SQL and using MySQL.
- Experience with AWS very desirable.
- Experience in load and performance tests utilizing tools/frameworks such as JMeter is a major plus.
- Experience testing responsively design UI implementations.
- Startup Enthusiast. You thrive in the flexible world of a startup, handle multiple roles, and have a keen desire to learn new things
Note:- Candidates with product company background only should apply and with experience of startups or ecommerce companies would be preferable. For any queries call on 9845207096.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.