HR at Leading Startup
Views:236 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Quality Assurance Engineer - Mobile Automation - Appium (3-8 yrs)
Desired Skills :
- 3 - 6 years of hands-on experience with defining Test strategy, writing Test plans, and designing and executing software Tests
- Experience in develop generic Automation framework for Mobile application.
- Use modern automation tools and testing principles to build test suite .
- Experience in Espresso/Appium/Mockito mobile automation tool.
- Good understanding of API automation tool Rest assured and Postman and relational databases.
- Participate in software delivery process by writing, reviewing functional and design specification
- Hands on experience in Android Mobile Application testing.
- Experience in API testing
- Solid knowledge of QA Testing techniques to determine appropriate number of Test iterations and applying Testing concepts.
- Experience Testing both Web & Mobile applications and back end services, including functional API Testing, integration Testing, and UI functionality and usability Testing
- Experience with Performance/Load Testing.
- Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Testlink/TestRail
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and SDLC process.
- Experience of working with MySQL or Postgres
- Basic knowledge of programming/scripting in at least one language (C/C++/Python/Perl/Java/Shell scripting)
- Should be able to understand customer / end users requirements and should own the issue till closure
- Good simulation skills, understanding user experience and out of box thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with problem solving skills
- Good team player and should be dedicated to work Desired Skills
- Understanding of different Automation Framework (BDD, TDD, Keyword Driven, Hybrid etc).
- Developing automated test scripts, utilising and building on continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, Maven), and proficiency in various methodologies for software testing.
- Experience with programming in C / C++ / Java; Understanding of OOP concepts
Candidate should possess BE / BTech / MTech degree in CS and Information science or an equivalent degree from a reputed university.
- The candidate should be a quick learner and should be up to date with current technology trends.
- Self motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effective communicator