Manager at Bshaurya Services
Views:124 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual/Regression Testing (3-4 yrs)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Technology/Computers
- 3-4 years of work experience as a QA Engineer.
Key Responsibilities :
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development lifecycle.
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests.
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools.
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities.
- Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven.
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds.
- Manage defect tracking, monitor and report results.
Skills & Qualification :
- Advanced knowledge of system development life cycle, methodology and testing knowledge is a plus.
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration and acceptance testing
- Working knowledge of Relational databases like MySQL and Backend programming languages like .Net, NodeJs.
- Experience on testing scalable, high performance and a robust consumer product application is a plus.