Technical recruiter at INFINITY HR Consulting
Views:411 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual/API Testing (2-11 yrs)
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will :
- Contribute to the delivery of product development strategy, ensuring that quality and integrity of the product is maintained in all releases.
- Assist in the implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Write test planning documentation by understanding requirements given by product managers.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Write, run and collect data from functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with engineers and product managers to complete product release.
- Provide estimates for testing activities during SCRUM planning.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring.
Some skills we consider critical for this position :
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 2 to 6 years of Quality Assurance experience(Manual Testing).
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Understanding of API testing tools like Postman, SOAP UI.
- Experience in any query language like SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.