Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:357 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Quality Assurance Engineer - Integration/Functional Testing (3-7 yrs)
Exp : 3 - 7 years
Primary requirements :
- 3 to 8 years of experience with driving Quality of applications
- QA Testing Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
- System, Integration, Regression and Functional Testing and User AcceptanceTesting (UAT).
- Web Application testing, Database testing, Test Plan Creation, Test case execution, Defect management, Automation Testing (Selenium WebDriver), API Testing using Rest Assured, Postman Client etc
- Framework using Eclipse, Maven, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber/JBehave and Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Automate test scripts for Restful Web Services using Apache Http Client, Rest Assured
- Basic to advanced experience in SQL
- Plus if able to do Mobile Application Testing (Android)
- Plus if able to do Performance testing using Jmeter / Loadrunner.