People Operations Lead at MEDICIPrim Fintech Pvt Limited
Views:197 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
MEDICI - Quality Assurance Engineer - Functional Testing (3-6 yrs)
MEDICI (gomedici.com) is the largest fintech innovation and research platform in the world. We work with the largest and the most progressive banks and financial institutions in the world. MEDICI platform has 11,000+ FinTech start-ups globally.
MEDICI accelerates the global impact of FinTech across the financial services industry through its exclusive full-service memberships, research, advisory, and insights. Our portfolio of products and services is designed to foster growth and collaboration among all FinTech stakeholders in this complex ecosystem, from banks and financial institutions to start-ups to investors and analyst.
What You'll Do :
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to understand requirements
- Responsible for all QA functions (planning, strategy, testing execution & tools) for all projects for a web-based application.
- Develop test plan and high-quality test cases including manual and automated testing. Log defects and prioritize them.
- Work closely with SW engineers and cross-functional teams to resolve bugs and issues.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating all quality testing activities.
What You'll Need :
- BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- 3-6 years Quality Assurance experience.
- Excellent knowledge of function, UI, regression, REST API testing and black box testing techniques. Experience with the full testing lifecycle.
- Experience with software test framework and tools - Selenium WebDriver (at least 2 years- experience).
- Should know how to debug issues if needed when testing, check log files etc.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
Good to have skills :
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of Unix / Linux environments.
- Knowledge of ruby/ rails is a plus.
- Experience in JMeter or any other performance tools is a plus.