HR Manager at Leverage Edu
Views:125 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation Testing (1-3 yrs)
Job Description : Quality Assurance and Testing | Leverage Edu |Delhi
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
About us :
- Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship.
- We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them.
- Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counselors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session.
- Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process
- Across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships
- And post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
- Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions.
- Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, which helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities.
- For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, which helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job.
- For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialized 1:1 career advisory service.