Research Associate at Antal International Network
Views:223 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation/Manual Testing (2-8 yrs)
My client is a marketplace and an innovative product company which gives the one-stop solution to all home improvement and renovation services to their customers. It's a tech-centric company which gives an end to end access to home improvement project to go smoothly. Payroll is directly under my client.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will have the opportunity to design and develop test plans
- Test end to end software components and systems from the ground up and have ownership of them.
- You will be part of agile teams that utilize automation and continuous integration to improve the product's time to market.
- You are expected to work with the development team to develop tests and front load quality.
- Develop a solid understanding of the product design as well as how end-users expect it to work
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Develop test scripts using the chosen Testing Tool / Solution
- Manually test new products and features and expand the scope of testing in an incremental manner
Required Skills :
- BE, or MS in Computer Science, MCA or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in QA and automation
- Excellent coding skills in one or more programming languages: Java,C or C++
- Strong experience in API Testing, Back End Services, etc
- Expertise in Database Systems and proficient in SQL
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers