Quality Assurance Engineer - Android Automation & Manual Testing (2-5 yrs)
We are advising a product engineering organization in Pune to strengthen their Engineering team. The bran bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels- like email and phone support- and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones and has a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication.
Through AI-powered support platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process. Companies such as Xfinity Home, Microsoft, Virgin Media, Zynga, Viacom, and hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to provide messaging-first customer support. Helpshift is installed on two billion devices worldwide and serves more than 820 million active consumers monthly.
The organisation is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by True Ventures, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Nexus Venture Partners.
Adoption metrics for your consumption :
- Installed on over 2 billion devices - roughly 1 out of every 3 smartphones in the world.
- We serve over 820 million active users and 7 million conversations every month.
- 165000 requests per second
- 50 ms response time
- 400GB data transfer every hour
- 1000+ VMs deployed at peak
What we expect from You :
- 2+ years of medium / large scale server-side software development experience
- 2+ Years of experience in Android automation and manual testing.
- Experience in executing regression testing.
- Should be able to design Test Plans, Test Specifications and Test Cases for Product Features.
- Proficiency in Java in a must-have.
- Should have knowledge about android automation tools like espresso, ui-automator. Appium is a plus.
- Should be proactive in driving and maintaining the automation test suites.
- Hands on experience in version control system. Ex. Git
- Knowledge of Performance and Security testing will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and positive work attitude.