Quality Assurance Engineer - ALM/Worksoft Certify Tools (4-10 yrs)
Skill Set :
- SAP Test Automation and Framework experience using tools ALM & Worksoft Certify
- Mandatory - Advanced hands-on experience on automation tool (Worksoft Certify)
- Mandatory - Worksoft certified tester
- Advance knowledge in overall testing methodology not limiting to automation tasks
- Possesses de-bugging skills using Certify
- Strong experience in SAP Test Automation Strategy and Test Planning using Certify
- Hands on experience in developing automation framework and test scripts for SAP application.
- Knowledge of different automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of integrating automation tool with various test management tools, especially integrating Worksoft Certify with HP ALM/QC
- Ability to conduct feasibility study for before developing automation framework.
- Good reporting skills required in scope of automation testing.
- Automation of test cases
- Integration with HPQC to
- Trigger automation scripts
- Update test results in the HPQC run
- Attach the test execution report of individual test cases to the run
- Code Repository for code versioning and baseline
- Customized Test Execution report as per CSV requirements
- Batch execution of the test scripts and results summary at handover