Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:859 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Quality Assurance Backend Engineer - Automation/API Testing (3-5 yrs)
Exp: 3 - 5 years
CTC: 15 - 20 LPA
BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Solid experience in Java Coding, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, Mobile App Testing, API Testing
- Design, Develop, Execute and Automate test cases to ensure the quality of the product
- Review product requirements.
- Work with PM/development team to get a clear understanding of requirements.
- Define test strategy, plan and document it. Get it reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Define framework/tools to be used for test automation.
- Develop test cases for assigned modules and review it with team members.
- Review test cases developed by junior team members.
- Identify test cases for basic acceptance test; smoke tests and regression coverage for any code change during sprint.
- Executes test plans, logs defects to an agreed upon severity rating and makes recommendations to address defects to product team
- Work with team to automate significant percentage of test cases and integrate it with build system for continuous integration.
- Responsible for testing Non Functional requirements like performance, adaptability, interoperability.
- Prepare and submit test report.
- Ensure product quality through continuous testing and refinement of the code base
- Make sure there is continued effort to improve test coverage, process to achieve higher quality.
- Work closely with Product Development, Product Management and the Customer Support teams to insure product quality and customer satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.