Python Programmer - Machine Learning/NLP (1-4 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Architect, Design and Develop solutions to support business requirements using Python
2. Must be well versed in Python to interact with stored data
3. Work closely with programming teams to deliver high quality software
4. Optimize queries, business logic, process, etc to improve efficiency and accuracy of the programs
5. Analyze application problems and provide solutions
Skill Sets/ Requirements :
1. 1+ experience in working on Python. Must have worked on Pandas, Numpy, Scipy and other relevant python libraries.
2. Experience in machine learning and statistical techniques such as classification, clustering, regression,
statistical inference, collaborative filtering.
3. Experience in working on machine learning algorithms;specially NLP, text classification and clustering
4. Must have good command on PL/SQL and exposure to Oracle environment
5. Must know how to invoke SQL scripts/commands using shell script in Linux environment
Soft Skills :
- Effective communication & comprehension skill
- Understand Severity and Priority needs
- Time Management
- Quick decision making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.