Head- HR/Sales at Finarb Analytics
Views:1465 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Python Developer - Django/MongoDB (0-7 yrs)
We are looking for Python Developers with Flask framework who can join Immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The candidate will be working in areas of Fintech, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data Technologies
- Performing tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Creating, maintaining cloud servers on AWS
Skills & Knowledge :
- Developing and managing complex technical projects involving parallel or distributed computing, including Hadoop, the Apache Stack and related technologies
- Understanding and proposing improvements to underlying data models and infrastructure
- Clearly communicating solutions to both technical and non-technical teams
- Staying ahead of new data science capabilities and deliver internal training as needed to internal functional user groups
Skills Required :
- Bachelor's Degree with total 4 years of experience and a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in Python
- Strong Experience in Python (Django) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience in Web Service Integration and APIs Creation
- Knowledge of XML/ JSON Parsing
- Experience in working with Hosting, web servers, migration of servers etc.
- Experience in Machine Learning/AI Technologies/Frameworks
- Hands-on experience in Python with sound understanding of common Python packages such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow. Very conversent with lists, dictionaries and other data structures in Python.
- PySpark experience preferable
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and deal with changing priorities and meet timelines/due dates