Senior Lead - Technical Recruiter at Rightjobcareers
Views:288 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Python Developer - Django/Flask (3-7 yrs)
Position : Python Developer (Senior Software Developer)
Job Description :
- Knowledge and understanding of the complete software development process (Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, and Maintenance)
- Must have excellent PYTHON programming / development skills (with complete understanding of Object Oriented Programming), UNIX/Linux and shell scripting skills.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation and configuration of risk producing and Data validation apps.
- Responsible for working with Technology and Financial Engineering personnel to test and consolidate and validate Analytics models, as well as develop and enhance tools used for monitoring, testing and reporting on these processes.
- Knowledge of creating a Python based framework from the scratch
- 3+ years of experience in designing, implementation, and testing of PYTHON applications with complete understanding of OOP, STL, boost, multi-tier architecture, parallel/ multi - threaded programming.
- Knowledge of at least one Python Web Framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Agile development life-cycle knowledge is a Plus.
- Exposure or experience in Python Oriented Machine Learning Algorithms and Libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, etc is a plus.
- Working experience on creating database/data comparison intensive applications is a plus.
- Exposure to Financial Markets, Modeling (specially fixed income), Portfolio Management Analytics and related technology /tools would be a plus
- Four Year college degree (B.E / B.Tech) major in Computer Science / Engineering /Mathematics.
- Strong Verbal and Written communications
- High energy/self starter with the ability to work independently within the firm's demanding and highly focused environment
Technical Skills : C++/C, Python, UNIX, Perl, Shell, Database, SQL, Multi-tier Architecture and Parallel and Multithreading Programming