Puma Energy - Technical Delivery Manager - SDLC (10-15 yrs)
Position Title : Technical Delivery Manager
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 49 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 8,333 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia), Tallinn (Estonia) and has recently setup a Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai (India).
Puma Energy's core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy's downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy's activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure, which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 3,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Puma Processing Services LLP (PEPS) established in Year 2018, represents Puma Energy's first captive off-shoring unit based in Mumbai, India. PEPS manages mid office and back office activities for Puma Businesses across verticals like Retail, B2B, Aviation, and enabling functions like IT & corporate. This offshore unit serves countries part of Africa Continent, Middle East and Asia Pacific and further extends support to group in Geneva for its core activities. PEPS currently supports Puma group through departments like: Finance, Business Support Management (BSM), HRSS and IT.
The current employee strength of [100+] is expected to grow further to 300 by end of FY 2020.
Department : Puma IT
Main Purpose of the role :
Technical Manager who will work under ePuma Program Development lead, with hands on exposure to Custom Development and global implementation of any size.
Key Responsibilities :
- Hands-on detailed oriented Technical Manager who can contribute in Technical design, develop and testing
- Preferred Application knowledge : Microsoft Navision and associated Integration skills (Optional: Any Reporting skills)
- Work with Business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Translate functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents,
- Perform dev reviews and provide guidance to the tech team for trouble shooting
- Strong knowledge of SDLC for custom development
- Lead the technical aspects of the project e2e from business requirements to go-live.
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by the team members
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Qualification - B. Tech/ B.E. / MCA / Masters in IT.
- 10+ years of experience in Custom Development
- Strong design - dev and implementation knowledge
- Attention to details, Experience in testing would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
Key Relationships :
- Puma Business across Regions
- Puma IT Teams (Local, Regional and Global)
- Third party vendors
Reporting Structure : ePuma Development Lead
Equal Opportunity Employer :
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.