Puma Energy - Service Delivery Manager - ITIL/ITSM (10-12 yrs)
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 49 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 8,333 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia), Tallinn (Estonia) and has recently setup a Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai (India).
Puma Energy's core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy's downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy's activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure, which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 3,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Puma Processing Services LLP (PEPS) established in Year 2018, represents Puma Energy's first captive off-shoring unit based in Mumbai, India. PEPS manages mid office and back office activities for Puma Businesses across verticals like Retail, B2B, Aviation, and enabling functions like IT & corporate. This offshore unit serves countries part of Africa Continent, Middle East and Asia Pacific and further extends support to group in Geneva for its core activities. PEPS currently supports Puma group through departments like: Finance, Business Support Management (BSM), HRSS and IT.
The current employee strength of [100+] is expected to grow further to 300 by end of FY 2020.
Department : Puma IT
Main Purpose of the role :
- Ensure that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted upon by the service provider and progress reports are provided to stakeholders
- Provide management and operational oversight to service provider activities and act as an escalation point for any milestone that the supplier fails to complete
- Ensure service metrics are captured, analysed and communicated
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
Key Responsibilities :
- Improve the quality of production support services
- Establish and maintain a constructive relationship with the support service provider(s)
- Identify and analyze support service and ticket trends; determine system improvements; implement change
- Wherever appropriate, evaluate and re-design support processes
- Mediate in cases where there are conflicts, differences of opinion, differing priorities, etc.
- Ensure that relevant status reports are produced and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions taken to prevent their recurrence as per the contract
- Ensure that customer complaints are investigated, escalated (where necessary), and tracked to closure
- Plan and execute service transitions and ad-hoc projects
- Ensure adherence of governance processes (meetings/reviews, reporting) by the service provider as per the contract
- Ensure coordination at operational level for cross-supplier activities related to support services
- ITSM Tooling - coordinate and track all the changes to be done to the IT Service Management tool for enabling improvements, on boarding new applications & teams, setting up new processes, support queues, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (example) :
- Qualification - BSC or B.tech in IT / Comp science.
- Should have at least 10 years of experience within IT - including Support Services engagements
- Should have knowledge and experience of support process (e.g. ITIL) and support tools (e.g. Service Now, etc.)
- Should have good communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Should be hands-on, delivery focused with a strong sense of ownership
Key Relationships :
- Global Business managers & IT PMs
- Puma and TRAF IT Teams (Local, Regional and Global)
- Third party vendors
Reporting Structure - Global IT Support Lead
Equal Opportunity Employer :
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.