Recruitment Executive at Protegrity
Views:198 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Protegrity - Software Engineer - Python/Shell Scripting (3-7 yrs)
About Protegrity :
- Protegrity is the world's most recognized and trusted solutions provider for enterprise data security. As the innovation leader in the data security space, Protegrity has a very strong recurring customer base on the Fortune 1000 world-wide list. Please see more about Protegrity at www.protegrity.com
- In an effort to expand the technological expertise within Protegrity, we are looking to establish a technical center of excellence in India, which will be responsible for research and development, technical support, quality assurance, and professional services for the entire product suite and solutions.
Job Description : As an integral member of Protegrity worldwide R&D group spread across multiple locations (USA, Sweden, and India), you will be responsible to provide with testing and certification services to the various products developed across all Protegrity development centers.
Main Responsibilities :
- Creation of test plans, test requirements and test cases.
- Establishment of test procedures, and product certifications.
- Maintain and update test cases according to new features and platforms.
- Specification and execution of longevity tests.
- Specification and execution of performance and stability tests.
- Test status reporting, as part of product release, or on-demand certification.
- Generation of bug reports, and tracking.
- Understand and be able to write database scripts to validate and test data integrity and performance.
Required Skills :
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Automation
- Should have programming experience in Python language and executing Automation scripts in Python
- Extensive experience in Unix / Linux environment
- Should have experience in Shell/Perl/Python Scripting
Desired Skills :
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP
- Exceptionally strong and tenacious problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Knowledge and hands-on experience with one or more of these Database systems : Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server
- Basic networking concepts
- Very strong communication
- Working experience in Security domain
- Good knowledge of database internal architecture
- Should have working experience in writing/executing stored procedures, triggers and UDFs
- Knowledge of setting up LDAP and Active Directory and integrate it with external systems
- Experience in interacting with customers