Recruitment Executive at Protegrity
Views:344 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Protegrity - Software Development Engineer - Data Security Product (2-4 yrs)
Software Engineer for Data Security Product :
About Protegrity :
Protegrity is the world's most recognised and trusted solutions provider for enterprise data security. As the innovation leader in the data security space, Protegrity has a very strong recurring customer base on the Fortune 1000 world-wide list. Please see more about Protegrity at www.protegrity.com
In an effort to expand the technological expertise within Protegrity, we are looking to grow our technical center of excellence in India, which is responsible for research and development, technical support, quality assurance and professional services for the entire product suite and solutions.
Job Description :
- We are looking for outstanding software developers. You may come from any vertical domain (existing knowledge in data security domain is not a requirement).
- You're qualified for this job as long as you as you are an outstanding developer in any programming language and a quick learner.
- We typically develop in web based client and server technologies. You'll be sufficiently challenged with plenty of learning and growth opportunity in this job.
Main Responsibilities :
- Work within an Agile environment to develop, test and deliver software in small iterations
- Create design documents and participate in collective design discussions within the team
- Develop and execute software unit test cases
- Performance tuning and optimisations of software applications
Required skills :
- 2+ years of software development experience in one or more of Java, C/C++, Python
- Experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and development on Linux servers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent inter-personal and written/verbal communication skills
Desired skills :
- Experience with HTML5, XHTML, XSLT, JQuery and Bootstrap
- Subversion, JIRA
- Experience Information and Network Security domain
- Scripting experience (bash, perl, etc.)