Recruitment Executive-HR at Protegrity
Views:67 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Protegrity - Senior Web UI Development Engineer - Full Stack/Python (5-10 yrs)
About Protegrity :
Protegrity is the world's most recognized and trusted solutions provider for enterprise data security. As the innovation leader in the data security space, Protegrity has a very strong recurring customer base on the Fortune 1000 world-wide list. Please see more about Protegrity at www.protegrity.com
In an effort to expand the technological expertise within Protegrity, we are looking to establish a technical center of excellence in India, which will be responsible for research and development, technical support, quality assurance and professional services for the entire product suite and solutions.
What is Protegrity Demo Portal : Protegrity Demo Portal is a platform to showcase Protegrity products via a hosted web interface in cloud.
Job Description : As a key member of Protegrity, you will be responsible to develop, enhance and maintain the Protegrity Demo portal.
Main Responsibilities :
- Contribute to continuous development, enhancement and maintenance of Protegrity Demo portal
- Showcase the Demo Portal features as and when they are built
- Interact with Presales team & Solution Architects for requirement inputs
- Interact with Product team for integration of product demos
- Create UI wireframes with the help of UI designers
Required skills :
- 5+ years of relevant web UI development experience with both client side and server side web development technologies
- Experience in Python (web.py), Linux shell scripting and web-development.
- Has built RESTful API's and SOAP Web Services.
- Experience in at least one of the Cloud services platforms and working knowledge of others viz. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Open stack.
- Prior experience in managing source control systems viz. Subversion, Git should have worked on code branching and merging.
- Ability to work as a team-member as well as an individual contributor.
- Problem solving skills to assess design alternatives and perform tradeoffs to determine designs or functionality that best meet customer needs.
Desired skills :
- Knowledge of build management tools viz. Ant, CMake
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Experience in Networking
- Experience in Security Domain