HR - Talent Aquisition at PropTiger
Views:35 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
PropTiger - PHP Developer - Laravel/Zend (3-5 yrs)
What does this role hold for you...??
- As a Software Development Engineer you will be tasked to develop software products against the requirements given by internal or external customers.
- You need to liasoning with internal teams to understand their requirements and releasing applications on time with quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to discuss and understand software requirements and design/implement flow.
- Estimating efforts and sharing delivery timelines with internal / external customers.
- Development, Unit testing, Integration testing and releasing on Beta and Production.
- Continuous code review, bug fixing, and performance tuning to make the application robust.
- Focus on Cross-browser/Responsive user interfaces with high attention towards details and user accessibility.
- Follow agile based SDLC, including daily stand-ups.
- Take ownership of delivering high-performance application with complete
knowledge of the End-to-End system.
- Build high availability and reliable high volume transactional systems.
Apply if you have :
- 3-4 years of web development experience
- At least 2+ years of Zend / Laravel experience
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing websites which support multi browsers, multiple devices.
- Experience of working with version control - Git, SVN
- Experience of setting up and configuring Apache, PHP, MySQL
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Understanding of OOPs and Design Patterns
- Good to have Amazon cloud knowledge