Proptiger - Machine Learning Engineer - Deep Learning/NLP/Computer Vision (2-6 yrs)
- Research and bring innovations to develop next generation solutions in core functional areas related to NLP, Speech Analysis (including indian languages), Image Processing, PriceEstimator, Digital Marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Campaign Management & DataInsights etc
- Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentorship in the field of data science in working with engineering and other cross functional teams
- Evolve the approach for the application of machine learning/deep learning to existing program and project disciplines
- Help establish standards in machine learning and statistical analysis to ensure consistency in quality across projects and teams and identify relevant process efficiencies.
Apply if you have:
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/Statistics (IITs,IIITs, NITs and other Tier-I colleges preferred)
- Experience with one or more of ML frameworks such as scikit-learn, NLTK, NumPy, Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, Theano and other Cognitive Tools.
- 2-8 years of strong hands-on experience in one or more of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), NLP, Deep Learning, Image Processing, Computer Vision and Neural Networks
- Worked on one or more of Deep Learning Architectures such as CNN, RNN, LSTM or any of their variants
- Experience in Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, XGBoost a plus
- Coding skills in Python mandatory
- Proficiency with various techniques in ML such as regression, classification, and cluster analysis
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) a plus.