HR - Talent Aquisition at PropTiger
Views:233 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
PropTiger - Lead Frontend Engineer - IIT/IIIT/NIT (4-8 yrs)
- Understand the product and Work collaboratively with product managers to translate requirements into reusable fast web modules with proper estimation, fast execution and quality delivery.
- Understand the end to end user experience and work with Designers to achieve better consumer experience.
- Partner and work closely with Backend Team for seamless API integration.
- Design & Build usable product by evaluating through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer engagement and creates processes with customer viewpoints.
- Review the low level design and code from team.
- Develop well-written front-end code for new product features as well as maintain code and fix defects within the existing code base.
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure your solutions are maintainable, modular of high code-quality and work well across browsers and devices. Make sure the same is followed by the team as well.
- Mentor & Grow the team members technically.
Apply if you have :
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (IITs,IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Good knowledge of NodeJs fundamentals and architecture.
- Hands on with HTML and CSS
- Experience with build tools like grunt/gulp/webpack
- Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
- Performance Optimization for CSS, JS, images, asset caching
- Experience with best practices for JS development using jslint, testing frameworks etc.
- Hands on with version control system preferably Git.
- Experience with package managers like npm or yarn
Good to have :
- Experience with ReactJs, Redux, React Router and ES6
- Experience with Cloud based development (AWS)
- Experience with micro services architecture & Backend For Frontend
- Experience with Dockers & Containerization