HR - Talent Aquisition at PropTiger
Views:1522 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
PropTiger - Front End Developer - IIT/IIIT/NIT (1-5 yrs)
What does this role hold for you.
- Real-estate in India is entering into new phase, so we are looking for highly energized, dynamic JS developer who are passionate enough to redefine the standards. Who love to develop creative designs from customer's usability angle.
- In your day-to-day activity you will work collaboratively with Product Managers to translate specifications into engaging, informative, attractive web applications, data visualizations. Many times you solely own the design and development of applications which can delight users.
- Work collaboratively with product managers to translate requirements into reusable fast web modules.
- Partner and work closely with Backend developer for seamless API integration.
- Build usable product by evaluating through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer engagement and creates processes with customer viewpoints.
- Develop well-written front-end code for new product features as well as maintain code and fix defects within the existing code base.
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure your solutions are maintainable, modular of high code-quality and work well across browsers and devices.
Apply if you have :
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Good knowledge of NodeJs fundamentals and architecture.
- Hands on with HTML and CSS
- Experience with ReactJs, Redux, React Router
- Experience with build tools like grunt/gulp/webpack
- Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
- Performance Optimization for CSS, JS, images, asset caching
- Experience with best practices for JS development using jslint, testing frameworks etc.
- Hands on with version control system preferably Git.
- Experience with package managers like npm or yarn
Good to have :
- Experience with Cloud based development (AWS)
- Experience with micro services architecture
- Experience with Dockers