Proptiger - Data Scientist - Machine Learning/NLP (3-6 yrs)
- Research and bring innovations to develop next-generation solutions in core functional areas.
- Related to NLP, Speech Analysis (including indian languages), Image Processing, Price Estimator, Digital Marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Campaign Management & Data Insights etc.
- Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentorship in the field of data science in working with engineering and other cross-functional teams.
- Evolve the approach for the application of machine learning/deep learning to existing programs and project disciplines.
- Help establish standards in machine learning and statistical analysis to ensure consistency in quality across projects and teams and identify relevant process efficiencies.
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/Statistics (IITs, IIITs, and NITs preferred).
- 2-8 years of strong hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), NLP, Deep Learning, Image Processing, and Neural Networks.
- Experience with ML frameworks including scikit-learn, NLTK, NumPy, Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, Theano and other Cognitive Tools.
- Coding skills in Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, R, etc to take the idea from thought to production.
- Proficiency with various approaches in regression, classification, and cluster analysis.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) a plus.