Job Position : React Frontend Developer for Tech Team
About the Company :
- Propelld is re-thinking education lending from the ground up. Education, even though one of the most talked of subjects in the country, still suffers from a lack of financial access for the 80%ile of income population who don- t have the income means to qualify for loans from traditional banks.
- Propelld, with its approach of accountable education lending by using future income as the key metric, has emerged as the top-most lender in this space. With a client base boasting of more than 100 Institutes & 800 center's across India and the who's who of Education Providers within just 12 months of operations, Propelld's fast growth has attracted Pre-Series A investment from top Tier A VCs of the Indian Eco-system.
- With a changing education and hiring landscape, the Govt. push towards skilling and the focus of employees on re-skilling, Propelld stands on the cusp as the leader in the exciting space of vertically integrated education loans.
Job Description :
- If you are somebody who likes enjoying a tough challenge, is convinced of the huge impact of Education for the country's future and is looking at a high growth/high energy work environment, we are looking for you.
- As part of the Tech team at an initial stage, you would be working directly with our CTO who has had an exit previously to Exotel with over 10 years of experience building systems for startups and top corporates and our CEO - IIT/IIM alumni with deep experience and networks across financial services.
Professional Requirements :
- 1.5+ years of industry experience in ReactJs and Redux is a must.
- Bachelor's and/or master's degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Familiarity with web best practices (e.g., browser capabilities, unit, and integration testing)
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities (Hands-on Photoshop, XD is a plus)
Role Requirement/Responsibilities :
- Prototype new ideas and collaborate with the team to iterate towards the ideal user experience
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
Compensation : Competitive as per market standards; ESOPs based on performance
- Be an initial part of the technology team, opportunity of working with the leadership team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Work with sharp, motivated and passionate co-workers
- Rare opportunity to build an extremely complex engine that has never been built before, while making real positive impact for the world.