Propelld - Backend Developer - Spring Boot/Data Structure/Node.js (2-5 yrs)
Job Position : Backend Developer for Tech Team
About the Company :
- Propelld is re-thinking education lending from the ground up. Education, even though one of the most talked of subjects in the country, still suffers from a lack of financial access for the 80%ile of income population who don- t have the income means to qualify for loans from traditional banks.
- Propelld, with its approach of accountable education lending by using future income as the key metric, has emerged as the top-most lender in this space. With a client base boasting of more than 100 Institutes & 800 centers across India and the who's who of Education Providers within just 12 months of operations, Propelld's fast growth has attracted Pre-Series A investment from top Tier A VCs of the Indian Eco-system.
- With a changing education and hiring landscape, the Govt. push towards skilling and the focus of employees on re-skilling, Propelld stands on the cusp as the leader in the exciting space of vertically integrated education loans.
Job Description :
- If you are somebody who likes enjoying a tough challenge, is convinced of the huge impact of Education for the country's future and is looking at a high growth/high energy work environment, we are looking for you.
- As part of the Tech team at an initial stage, you would be working directly with our CTO who has had an exit previously to Exotel with over 10 years of experience building systems for startups and top corporates and our CEO - IIT/IIM alumni with deep experience and networks across financial services.
Professional Requirements :
- 2+ Years of professional development experience in Nodejs and Spring Boot is a must.
- Bachelor's and/or master's degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience coding in any one of the following Java, C#, Nodejs.
- Experience building highly-available distributed systems on cloud infrastructure is a must.
- Exposure to the architectural pattern of a large, high-scale web application.
Role Requirement/Responsibilities :
- To take a project from scoping requirements through the launch of the project.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Compensation : Competitive as per market standards; ESOPs based on performance
- Be an initial part of the technology team, opportunity of working with the leadership team to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Work with sharp, motivated and passionate co-workers
- Rare opportunity to build an extremely complex engine that has never been built before, while making real positive impact for the world.