IT Recruiter at Prime Infosoft
Views:52 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project/Technical Support Engineer - Internet/Mobile Banking System (5-10 yrs)
Scope of Work
Role : Project/Technical Support for Internet Banking / Mobile Banking System
Responsibilities : eChannels (IB2/MBS4) Project:
Expectations from the resource:
1. Projects Specific :
- Manage projects from technical perspective as requested and as per the bank IT governance
- Co-ordinate with the Project Manager in the implementation of new Software Support related projects, products, and services.
- Liaise with the Project Manager for timely completion of tasks as per the set rules of Bank's Quality Management System
- Achieve well-documented and controlled development so that clarity and transparency is maintained.
- Must maintain proper control for all Development within the agreed quality parameters.
Skills and Experience specific :
1. 3 - 5 years Hands on experiences in Internet Banking, Mobile banking and in general eChannels applications and technologies
2. Involved in least in 2 end to end implementations of major projects / changes in eChannels with a role of tech lead from :
a. Requirements phase
b. Testing phase (SIT, UAT)
c. Performance and Security Testing)
d. Production Readiness
e. Go live
f. Post Production Support.
3. Has a good knowledge in integrations concepts/technologies and experiences in integrating channels with middleware/backend
4. Has a good knowledge database concepts/technologies and experiences with Oracle/SQL Servers queries
5. Has a very good knowledge and experiences in SDLC and programming languages
6. Must ensure that a detailed impact analysis of any change request is carried out.
7. Good communication with command of written English.
8. Good Interpersonal relations with pleasing personality
9. Documentation & Reporting
10. All application maintenance and Level 1 IT support is undertaken and executed.
11. Trouble shooting of issues by analyzing the application logs