Consultant at Recruitment Firm
Views:131 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Project System Functional Analyst - SAP ABAP/PS Modules (9-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Solves unique and highly complex problems that have a broad impact on the business by leveraging professional experience and/or education.
- Design and configure the SAP system to facilitate all financial system processes and transaction flows.
- Work closely with other project team members to understand integration between PS module and other SAP modules.
- Guide the business users and peers in implementation of the new systems and processes.
- Documents and delivers instructor led end user training
- Design, develop and deliver sustainable/scalable, global solutions with Project System area that can be re-used and/or rolled out to other geographies.
- Well experienced in both - SAP PS accounting and logistic area
- Good grip as a - Planner- Project Scheduling, Resource Capacity Planning, workload distribution.
- Experience in leading SAP PS integration with non-SAP products. For example, Primavera.
- Design of migration strategy and lead migration via necessary migration tools - LSMW, ABAP program, etc.
- Write function specifications for complex PS RICEFS and in-bound / out-bound PS interfaces.
- End-to-end Customer project implementation experience.
- Good understanding of result analysis methods and calculations for project systems.
- Works independently with minimum guidance and well versed with best practices in SAP-specifically in a manufacturing environment.
- Guides best practice adoption and authors quality deliverables.
- Works closely with the technical teams and BI teams in addressing business requirements around reporting and/or custom functionality.
- Develop financial conversion and cutover strategies.
- Leads small teams and owns sub functions within finance from a design, development and support perspective.
- Support a global business user base spread across Europe, Americas & APME.