Project/Senior Project Manager - Digital Banking Domain (10-17 yrs)
Key Skills: Strong in PMP & SDLC, Banking (Digital Banking - Must to have), Presales, RFP & Mobile Exp
Notice : upto 30 days
Role Objective :
- Project Manager / Senior Project Manager is to closely work with all the Product
- Development teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams in order to ensure that the entire functionality is rolled out, on time, with quality and at the same time, ensuring the teams well-being. All this needs to be done with complete process focus and repeat ability.
- Is able to manage complete transition of new technologies, new features
- Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
- Manages the integration of data from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization,periodic status reports to departments, and to executives.
- Develop and implement baselines, report variance, raise and mitigate issues and risk.
- Work with the project/program managers to complete all required documentation per
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule.
- Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
- Manage the overall release process throughout the company's master process
- Assists the PMO team in defining corporate process.
- Ensure organizational compliance to the predefined processes by providing process training, providing visibility into program metrics and artifacts, auditing the metrics
- More than 12 years of experience with 6 to 8 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering software web based solutions to Banking/FSI sector
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision making abilities.
- PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
- Prior experience in Worklite /Kony platform is a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus
- Candidate should not be from testing background.
- Strong communication is must.
- Client handling is a must (multiple external clients)
- Digital banking experience is must - atleast for last 4 years
- Candidate has to run projects with 15 - 25 member team (From requirement to delivery)
- Should have External client facing experience
- Project should have been in Digital banking (retail / corporate / Business banking), not investment bank.
- Good if you come from Tech background
- Good if you have been in Presales / RFP, would be preferred