HR Manager at HumanContext
Views:198 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project/Program Manager - System or Software Development Lifecycle (12-15 yrs)
Our Client :
A subsidiary of a 34 Billion USD corporation - develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Ever since the company started as a family business in the nineteenth century, its instruments have been widely recognized for their optical precision and innovative technology. It is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopes.
Our Client has seven major plants and product development sites around the world. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners.
There are 3 Divisions :
- Life Sciences - Life Science area supports the imaging needs of the scientific community with advanced innovation and technical expertise for the visualization, measurement and analysis of microstructures. Our strong focus on understanding scientific applications puts customers at the leading edge of science.
- Industry Forensics and Education - Industry, Forensics and Education area focus is to support customers- pursuit of the highest quality end result by providing the best and most innovative imaging systems for their needs to see, measure and analyze the microstructures in routine and research industrial applications, in materials science and quality control, in forensic science investigations, and educational applications.
- Medicine - Medicine area focus is to partner with and support micro-surgeons and their care of patients with the highest-quality, most innovative surgical microscope technology today and into the future.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Overall 12-14 yrs of experience in Healthcare domain
- 5+ years of experience with design and development of embedded software.
- 3+ years of experience in project/team management with exposure to the systems or software development lifecycle.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in the English language.
- Excellent problem solving skills; strong team player, flexible (different time zones) and creative.
- Experience in the area of Agile/Scrum software development.
- Capable of handling cultural differences in a global oriented team.
Highly Desirable :
- Basic knowledge of China and Chinese language; Experience working with Chinese R&D team.
- Experience of Linux/Qt/C++ program development; hands-on experience of software/system architecture design.
- Working experience in Medical Device / Measuring Instrument / Automotive Electronics fields.
- 5+ years of experience in similar position.