Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:444 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Project Manager - VisionPLUS & Falcon (9-15 yrs)
- Manage Credit Card Projects (CMS and Fraud Management)
- Ability to write fraud risk related rules, design and execute test scripts and test scenarios to validate preliminary results and implementation of solutions
- Manage BAU support of Credit card applications
- Assist in implementation, progress reports, plans, scoping and vendor management.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate between entities (i.e. internal users, technology team and application vendors) to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Understand technical design specifications.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Adhere to the banks established procedures, policies and guidelines
Key Competencies / skill set :
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Good working knowledge of Falcon & Vision Plus (Fraud management and Credit cards system provided by FICO & First Data respectively)
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Self-starter with ability to think and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience in managing/ developing/ implementing or supporting Credit card projects.
- Experience in BAU management of credit card applications.
- An expert working with a bank or IT companies with good Credit cards working knowledge of Vision Plus & Falcon system
Qualifications : Technical back ground (BE/BTech etc., MBA or equivalent degree preferred but not mandatory)
Experience : 10+ years with atleast 5 years of Vision Plus & Falcon experience