Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:160 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Project Manager/Senior Manager - 4G/5G Radio Access Network (10-18 yrs)
Our client is a global leader in open telecom solutions, enabling communications service providers to drive disruption with new open architecture business models and meet the demands of the 4th Industrial Revolution with 50B connected devices.
Their disaggregated and virtualized platforms leverage open architectures and methodologies and an open ecosystem of software and hardware, delivering inter-operable and easily integrated solutions and services that accelerate service provider innovation and reduce total cost of ownership. They need to fill up the following position asap.
Position : Project Manager / Senior Manager - 4G/5G Radio Access Network
Education : Graduate/Post graduate in Communication / Computer Science Engineering. PMP certification.
Experience : 10 - 18 Years
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
This position reports to Senior Engineering manager and interacts with the peer Project Managers, Software Architects, Customers, PLM Pre-Sales and Teams.
- Candidate should have 10-18 years of experience in Embedded software development for LTE (Radio Access Network).
- Should have managed a team size of 10 to 15 team members.
- Should have managed a complete development project from Requirements collection to delivery of the product.
- Experience in interacting with the customer for requirements collection, performing a demonstration to customers.
- Should have gone through PMP certification. Well versed with Agile/Scrum software development life cycles and processes
Desirable : Experience of directly working with Mobile Network Operators and Tier-1 Telcos on systems
Knowledge & Skills Required :
- Project management experience in handling all phases of project life cycle either in Waterfall or Agile model.
- Experience in reviewing technical artifacts like Architecture, Design, Test reports.
- Experience in generating project plan and tracking through MPP or any other project management tools for project milestones.
- Effectively manage resources (team, hardware, software resources) to execute the project within planned effort and schedule.
- Knowledge of embedded processor architecture. Experience with test equipment such as Network/Protocol/Packet analyzer and Performance Tools. Knowledge of configuration management systems.
- Experience in programming with C/C++. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on complex cross-disciplinary projects in Wireless Telecom companies. Risk Mitigation, Dependency management, Procurement management, Communication and Status updates about the program's health to Sr. Management.
- Experience with reporting and presentation tools (MS Powerpoint, Visio, Excel, Bug and Issue trackers, Resource/Task trackers).
- Extensive experience in a wireless domain with exposure into handling 4G/5G Access Stratum Protocols like MAC, PDCP, RLC and L3 protocols.
- Architectural knowledge of L2 stacks of LTE based eNodeB UE is a plus. Able to play Techno managerial role
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas :
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Development projects in LTE domain.
- Responsible for handling post-delivery support for customers.
- Perform project planning, delivery, release management, and deployment to ensure technical standards and business needs are met.
- Review of technical artifacts (Design, User guide, Release notes, System requirements, Test plans and Test reports) generated by the team.
- Responsible for preparing estimation, Work break structure with help of team.
- Performing Root cause analysis on key issues.
- Play scrum master role as part of the execution of the project.
- Managing a team of 10 to 15 members driving timely deliverable of project milestones.
- Leading thought leadership activities in collaboration with PLM.
Soft Skills :
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening).
- Good mentoring skills. Good demonstration skills and customer interaction.
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a teamwork environment.
- Must have the ability to drive and demand result from the team, resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- The desire to learn new technology.
- Should be a Graduate/Postgraduate in Communication / Computer Science Engineering. PMP certification.
If you fit in, please apply along with current & expected CTC, notice period.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates