Founder at Growth360
Views:5425 Applications:973 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Project Manager/Scrum Master - ERP (7-10 yrs)
Growth360 is a leading executive search firm. We are currently retained by a leading US based organization that is growing in a big way to hire Project Managers for them.
You need to be an Engineer with Project Management experience of a few years. You must be PMP and CSM and must have handled global projects.
- Single point of contact for project(s) delivery
- Project management and tracking one or more projects independently with minimal supervision
- Sprint Planning and Execution with efficiency and quality
- Identifying project risks and timely escalation when required
- Inculcate processes to improve team efficiency and resource utilization
- Identify trainings for project team
- Recruitment and grooming of project team
- Goal setting and measurement for project team members
- Project metrics management and reporting
- Cross project collaboration for improved productivity
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8-12 years of experience in which minimum 4 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from top 100 colleges
- MBA from top 100 B-schools will be an added advantage
- Preferred technical background on Microsoft technologies (ASP .Net, SQL Server, IIS) with web-based application development experience
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master or PMP certified professional
- Proven agile delivery experience
- Must have a background in deploying large enterprise software around ERP or other enterprise roll outs, of the likes of SAP, Oracle or IBM
- Enterprising, self-driven and proven track record in uncompromising quality
If you think you fit the bill, write to us with a cover note.
Please do note the client requires an engineering degree so please apply if you fit that criteria.