Senior Manager - Consulting at IDC Technologies Sol.(I) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1950 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Project Manager - SAP FICO (10-19 yrs)
5-6 full cycle implementation
Not a must.
- SAP FICO Consultant,SAP FI, SAP Controlling, IFRS,ERP, Supply Chain, SCM,
- MBA Finance/CA/CPA, B.Com, Graduate
- Experience in Logistics, Shipping, Ports, Terminal is highly desired.
- FICO and any other SAP module like GRC, Material Management etc.
- Should be ready to travel abroad for short term on client site.
- SAP Finance, PMP preferred
- Must have completed 2 end to end implementation as a Project Manager
- Implementations, Roll-out, Business Process Reengineering
"Job involves SAP implementation, roll-outs for our global clients. He/She should be able to play key roles in SAP Global Template Creation, Implementations and roll-out. Should be able independently and convincingly talk to clients at all level. Should be willing to take ownership and work with team. Should be knowledgeable in Best Practice Implementation.""Leading project teams to deliver end to end project assignments successfully
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, milestones goals and deliverables
- Manage project change and change requests
- Maximize offshore leverage
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate project staff Manage project budget, revenue, margin and overall financial performance
- Manage project resource allocation, team management and motivation Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Client relationship management Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results"""
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.