Project Manager - PMP (10-15 yrs)
Urgent requirement for Project Manager for Mumbai/ Bangalore location.
Experience - 11-15 Yrs
Job Location - Mumbai/ Bangaore
Job Description :
Project Manager is responsible for :
- Project initiation
- Project effort & cost estimation
- Project planning & scheduling. Prepare details project plan
- Resource planning and managing team. People & conflict management
- Proactively highlight risks and mitigate the same. Perform risk management
- Project monitoring & control including cost monitoring
- Project Status reporting to various internal & external stakeholders (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Control scope creep
- Manage relationship with client & manage client expectation
- Deliver assignment as per schedule, budgeted effort, cost and quality
- Ensure adherence to contractual terms
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Support in pre-sale activities
Required Skills and Experience :
- Has managed at least 3 application development projects end to end encompassing responsibilities defined above.
- Must be from .Net, Java or Mobility technical background
- Must be conversant with MS Projects for project scheduling
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Posses a balance of technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills that helps in analyze situations and decision making.
- Provide leadership to the team by keeping the team members motivated, resolving conflicts and making hard decisions for the team members
- Control the project budget and maintain profitability
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to deliver in short tenures.
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects with efficient collaboration and leadership
- Good technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
- Knowledge of CMMi SDLC process is essential
- Knowledge of waterfall or iterative waterfall methodology is essential
- Must have PMP or Prince certification
Please read the JD carefully and apply.
Interested send updated resume