Project Manager - PHP/.Net - PMP Certification (7-12 yrs)
A software project manager defines the requirements of the project, builds the project team, lays out a blueprint for the whole project including the project scope and parameters, clearly communicates the goals of the project to the team; the targets to be achieved, allots budget to the various tasks to be completed, and ensures that the expectations of the Board of Directors and Stakeholders are met through timely completion of the project.
Roles of Project Manager :
1. Leader - A project manager must lead his team towards success. He should provide the direction and make them understand what is expected of them. Clearly explain the roles of each member of the team.
2. Liaison - The project manager is a link between his clients, his team and his own supervisors. He must coordinate and transfer all the relevant information from the clients to his team and report to the upper management. He should work closely with analysts, software designers, and other staff members and communicate the goals of the project. He monitors the progress of the project, taking action accordingly
3. Mentor - He must be there to guide his team at every step and ensure that the team has cohesion. He provides advice to his team wherever they need it and points them in the right direction.
Responsibilities of Project Manager -
- Define Scope
- Activity Schedule
- Task Management
- Risk Management
- Setting Goals
- Time Management
- Team Management
- Budget Allocations and Cost estimates
- Implementation and monitoring
- Product delivery and deployment
Skill required - PMP, Project Planning, Project Management, MS project, English communication, Client relationship,
Technical Skills - .Net Environment / PHP Environment, Web Application, Enterprise level product deployment exp.
Experience : 7-10 years
Salary : 8-10 LPA
Location : Nagpur