Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amanzi Technologies
Views:226 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Project Manager - ODI (9-13 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of Developers and provide technical direction and manage project timelines, cost and quality
- Efficiently and effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical internal team members as well as third party client stakeholders.
- As needed, gather requirements and analyze, understand and translate those requirements into technical specifications.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to design recommendations where necessary.
- Participate in code reviews and acceptance process in order to improve methodology and delivery.
- Perform and manage development in a high volume, multi-tiered, transactional environment.
Certifications/Education and/or Work Experience Requirements :
- Strong development experience in ODI, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Should have strong retail experience
- Must have the ability to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages.-
- Support testing, deployment and ongoing support of data warehouse system.
- Hands on experience of working with Data Integration/ETL tools like Informatica, ODI etc.
- Should have a technical background in SQL Server or Oracle database during the developer / Lead levels prior to taking up manager role.
- Must be able to discuss technical aspects of architecture /design/code issues directly with technical teams.
- Must have experience in planning, analyzing requirements, designing solutions and developing code using .net technologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is required.
- Must have experience with people management of 8+ developers.
- A strong desire to teach and mentor junior and mid-level developers and direct growth and goals of individual team members are essential.
- Strong communication skills, as well as a dedicated work ethic, is a must.
- The ability to display strong problem-solving skills and perform under pressure is required.
- Must be self-driven, team player, and a quick learner, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills for Oracle apps issues.
- Experience in performance tuning in Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic team environment.