Managing Consultant - Talent Sourcing Squad at Hiring Achievers
Views:2853 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Project Manager - .Net Framework - PMP/Prince2 (9-12 yrs)
Our esteemed client is a fast growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMnext, our flagship and award winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. It is one of the leading players in the BFSI segment and runs the largest CRM deployments in banking in entire Asia Pacific. It's the youngest player on Gartner Magic Quadrant.
The product has won various awards like Gartner CRM Excellence Award, Asia Banker award, Red Herring Asia 100, Celent Model banking Award, Stevie Award etc. The company has practice leadership in multiple industry verticals and in a short span, it has created many model implementations in verticals like Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Media, and Pharmaceuticals.
It has been often recognized by the industry for its path breaking technical capabilities and high quality implementations. Industry leaders like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, National Bank of Fujairah (Dubai), Bajaj Auto Finance, Housing Finance Bank, Fullerton Securities (A Temasek Group company), Tata AIA Life Insurance, Max Life Insurance, Reliance Capital and many more have chosen them as their preferred choice of CRM platform to implement and optimize their CRM initiatives."
Our esteemed client is looking for Project Managers for its Engagement Service Group. The details are given below:
Role: Project Manager
Point to be noted:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in Project Management role is must and PMP, Prince 2, Six Sigma certification will be added advantage.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
The position seeks proven leaders who can manage enterprise level projects and deliver to exceed customer expectations.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand the CRM product, industry specific requirements and implementations
- Manage Project end to end from Planning to Closure using project management best practices
- Responsible for overall project deliverable- Scoping, Project plan, Requirement document, Proposals and other requisite documents.
- Understand customers- CRM process requirements by interacting with stakeholders across organization from top management to end users. If required, re-engineer business processes to ensure successful CRM roll-out.
- Solution the client requirements balancing the value proposition and scope.
- Coordinating with multiple internal and external teams for project delivery
- Manage, mentor and develop project team members in line with growth aspirations of both individual and organization
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.E./M.Tech with 9 to 12 year experience in technology led project
- First division (60%) in Xth and XIIth, B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech
- Project management skills- Planning, Organizing, Risk identification and mitigation, delivery quality and timelines
- Strong people management and team management skills
- Business analysis, critical thinking, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication for influencing and leading customer facing engagements
- Strong Technical background
- Knowledge of global best practices in CRM space
- Experience in BFSI domain shall be preferred but not mandatory.
- Proficient in project management software
- Abreast with latest Technology trends
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.